1. Talk directly with the target and make an appointment
 
*A = Receptionist “ Chelsea”                  *B = Harry                  *C = Justin
A             : Hello, The Executive Company. How can I help ?
B             : May I speak with Mr. Justin please ?
A             : Who is calling, please ?
B             : It’s Harry here.
A             : Certainly. Please hold and I’II put you through.
B             : Thank you.
A             : (Just a second .. )
                 Hi, Mr. Justin I’ve  got Harry on the phone for you
C             : Ok, I’II  put him through.
2. Connetion
 
B             : Hi Mr. JUstin !
                 I was wondering if we could set up a meeting to discuss some of our new product.
C             : Good idea. Let me check my calendar. Are you free next Tuesday ?
B             : Actually, I’d prefer Wednesday, if that’s all right with you. We’re expecting a visit from
                  some clients on Tuesday.
C             : No. Problem. I’m busy in the morning, but how about after lunch? Let’s say 3 o’clock?
B             : That works for me!
C             : Great! I’II see you next Wednesday afternoon, then thank you for calling Mr.Harry
B             : Okay. Your welcome Mr. Justin. Bye 
 
 3. Resignations appointments
C             : Hi Chelsea, Please you call  Mr. Harry . I can’t say if a meeting this afternoon,
                 Because the job that I did this morning unfinished. And the next meeting will be held
                 Thursday at 9 o’clock my office right
A             : Okay, Mr. Justin
                 Is there anything else I can help you ?
C             : That is all . Thank you
A             : Your welcome Mr. Justin
(Just a second Chelsea call Mr. Harry ... )
A             : Hello,  it’s Chelsea from The Executive Company.  May I speak with Mr. Harry please ?
B             : Yes this is me. I can help you Chelsea ?
A             : So this is Mr. Harry, Mr. Justin could not attend the meeting this afternoon because he is
                 A very  busy . And he asked to be replaced Thursday at 9 o’clock in our office . Do you
                 mind ?
B             : Yeah I do not mind I’II come  . There are more ?
A             : This is all .
B             : Ok thanks for your calling Chelsea.
A             : Your welcome Mr. Harry 
 
 
4.  ADVERTISMENT 
Dear Marketing PT. Sejahtera,
  
   Here I would like to offer some products of our effort. We send you a few examples of our product images. If companies are interested you can contact me as marketing PT. DAWN. Thanks your for attention.
Best Regard,
 
Ajeng Putri

Komentar

Postingan Populer